Thursday, 5 September 2013

Back to Training!

Hey guys, before I say any more please check out the following link which will take you to YouTube where I have uploaded a compilation video of a few of my training sessions that I have recorded on my phone!


The other week I did some training on the Saturday and Sunday. On the Saturday I did a short kicking drill on the bag before doing 4x1 minute rounds on the pads with Jason - I felt really good and my punches were coming in harder than ever before. I have a feeling the extra power may be something to do with increased mental toughness and aggression! On the sunday I did a short sprint session finished with a short strength circuit, which was a good workout for me. On the link above the final round of Saturday's pad session can be seen towards the end.

On Tuesday I went back to the class for the first time which was great, I worked on kicking that evening and felt really good. My kicks were coming in well and my fitness wasn't bad at all for a fat boy who hasn't been able to train properly in 8 months. Then most recently today, I was boxing at the Thursday evening class and I felt good - it is the guy's who are fighting on the 14th September's last hard week of their training camp so the session was a hard one, obviously my pace wasn't as hard as theirs but I still worked my hardest and felt I coped well and ended up doing 8x2 minute rounds (3 consecutive rounds: 30 secs rest, 3:20 secs rest, 2:10 secs rest) - I felt good, my skills were good even whilst fatigued and I was feeling strong and fit!

Feel like my fitness is definitely improving alongside my strength and endurance! I can't wait to do the Strength & Conditioning session tomorrow night and watch the guys sparring. 

A lot of people say it must feel great coming back to training and YES! It really does, especially when you go from training nearly everyday for about two years, to barely training once a month. For me it's such a huge step again and I said to one of the guys this evening that it amazes me to think that in April time I couldn't walk, I was feeling awful, had so much trouble with my joints, had not one strand of hair on my head - now I am running, boxing, exercising hard, my joints and nerves are almost back fully and I have a head full of hair. It is a great feeling, feeling this well again. All I need now is some closure and the all-clear, when that news comes I will be the happiest guy in the world. Until then, I will live my life as though I am cancer free, keep chasing my dreams and training like it is my last time.

I have also decided that I would like to start doing some motivational talks and speeches, to children, teenagers, adults, professionals, the homeless, prisoners, other cancer sufferers, absolutely anyone. I want to help people, get my message and story out there, inspire and motivate - to audiences large and small, and maybe even make a bit of money from it. If anybody would be interested in contacting me to do a motivational talk then please do so without hesitation! 

My E-Mail address is: twhite95@live.co.uk if anybody does wish to contact me, thanks for reading and for your support.

ALSO, if you haven't already please 'like' the Facebook page: Hope for Jayden - read the story.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tyler, I just got reading through a few of your posts and I had a quick question. I am involved in the cancer community and was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance. Thanks! - emilywalsh688@gmail(dot)com.

    Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a popular brand of Trx For Sale and with good reason.
    This brand offers one of the best Trx Suspension Online in the world in an exciting range of cutting-edge designs, styles and colors.
    Another make of may use harder, cheaper metals, which could scratch and damage genuine TRX Suspension Training Sale Another make of may use harder, cheaper metals, which could scratch and damage genuine TRX Suspension Training Sale With the Murano TRX Suspension Training Sale, the genuine article has been heat treated to be extremely tough and durable.
    This oversaturation in the market has companies fighting to get hold of Cheap TRX, inspiring them to take measures which are usually not seen in the conventional purchasing environment.
    When supply outweighs demand you would uncover a fundamental economic law which would steer down the price of TRX For Sale so as to generate greater sales.
    Color has been one of the selling points for trx exercises.
    In general, a unisex or gender neutral appearance; a man or woman can wear black-on-black TRX Workouts Sale and not look too masculine or feminine.
    This is a popular brand of trx straps sale and with good reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They've already created these TRX Australia with the youthful, fashionable, and hip in head.
    The trx workouts line is more known for its artistic work and elegance in design than anything else.
    Each piece you see on display is a masterpiece in itself and a reflection of trx australia's artwork.
    This brand Trx Workouts is an ideal choice to buy as the designs are always novel and never go out of style.
    One can buy authentic trx workouts and accessories from reputed stores that offer a complete range of this brand.
    You can also buy this trx Australia line from online stores which makes your shopping more easy from the comfort of your home.
    So make sure you dress up this season with fashion that's filled with the hottest and latest TRX workouts in the market.
    TRX Australia is a prime American design house that specializes in a big clothesline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Collections from the design labels such as Cheap TRX and other beauty are released after every six months.
    With every new launch, a new trx pas cher technology is developed.
    This had led to making trx pas cher remain competitive in the International market.
    The entire penny board hot sale packaging process is paid into detail to enhance the collections quality and appearance.
    Now everyone can own high-end designer Cheap TRX For Sale.
    cheap trx being one of the largest and most prominent fashion company in the world, it has an obligation of beating the standards set by others.
    The fashion world, with a higher concentration on trx france, needs to provide the best packaging services that the modern world has ever seen.
    cheap trx plays a major role in creating a brand name that fashion lovers want to identify with.

    ReplyDelete

  5. OT: Manny Pacquiao is still awesome to watch! Check out Manny Pacquiao speed shadowboxing all day on the official MP Youtube Channel now!

    ReplyDelete