Tuesday, 9 July 2013

My Journey Continues with Radiotherapy Tomorrow...



"No matter what life throws at me, I will keep moving forward, keep fighting and keep winning. I'm not someone who falls at the first hurdle!" 

I made this quote around this time last year, little did I know that that a year on I would have been diagnosed with cancer, had four cycles of chemotherapy and be about to start radiotherapy. So happy I thought of these words and decided to write them down, because I truly believe that I have stuck by the quote above and have kept moving forward and kept fighting and hopefully winning - as it says in the quote 'I'm not someone who falls at the first hurdle'. Bring on the radiotherapy for the next four weeks, time to kick the crap out of this tumour some more. 


WARRIOR!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment