Monday, 8 July 2013

My Book...

Hi guys, I'm currently in the process of writing a book, it is basically about my life before I got diagnosed with cancer, all my treatment and my recovery (which I will write about after I have finished radiotherapy) and will include some ways I have dealt with having the disease. For those of you who don't know I have had some pretty eventful experiences growing up and I have quite a lot to talk about which a lot of people don't know about, even those who know me best!

Hopefully it will be good enough to get published and who knows maybe if it does and things go well then there could be some more books about my life after cancer, my boxing career, etc.
I will post some extracts from what I've written so far occasionally, just to get some feedback and see if there's anyway I could improve what I've written.

Keep visiting my blog and please let's your friends know about it too!


Tyler White - A.R.D. Training Camp Fighter

No comments:

Post a Comment